TechLine Pakistan aims to deliver top-notch manpower supply integrated with utmost HR set of services, and solutions streamlining like-minded leaders’ partnership alliance of the client and the employee by means of consistent support gearing and steering the relation in a way to enable a win-win situation for all – all way along! We provide premier HR solutions for Tech, Engineering, Advertising and PR Industry as a single point of contact for small, medium, big, fresh, mid and experienced.
Tack of TechLine
- Not only the way out but the best way out! No rather, no “one or two” but a must for all. Win-Win is the goal.
- We are eagerly looking to hire an experienced UX Writer to help us up-keep with our growth. If you're hard-working, target-oriented and dedicated, Techline is an ideal place to get ahead.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Join a cross-functional team to develop a deep understanding of how our users think
- Develop frameworks for how to think about content in the context of our product
- Collaborate with design to craft user journeys and product narratives that meet users where they are and guide them to where they want to go
- Translate complex ideas into clear, concise content to make our different services more approachable and relatable
- Be a tireless advocate for client needs
- Develop systems, standards, and workflows to improve the ways we incorporate content as part of the thinking process
- Maintain our voice and tone for a cohesive brand presence across our products and platforms
- Work with UX Developer, UI/UX designers, Researchers, and Information Architects to ensure that the concept, layout, and copy work harmoniously together.
- Create compelling long-term strategies that allow content to scale globally
- Web Design
- Digital Marketing
- Content Planning & Management
- Brand & Product Development
- Technical Writing
- Project Management
- Data Analytics
- Help us keep up with the evolution of the UX writing field
- 1+ years’ experience as a content strategist, and UX writer
- Strong writing and editing skills, in particular, making text shorter, friendlier, and easier to understand with specific reasoning behind each choice
- Experience working with design teams
- Not afraid to ask questions and give ideas
- Excellent communication skills with people
- Ability to learn new technology and applications quickly
Perks and Benefits:
- 25 paid holidays yearly
- Overtime: Single pay rate for overtime
- Bonus: Performance-based as per the evaluation
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Increment: Performance-based increments
- Promotion: Performance based promotion
- Lunch provided
- Local and International Trips
- Facility to enjoy Indoor Games.