We are looking for a full-stack "NodeJS & Angular Developer" who will be part of a cross-departmental team of developers, business analysts, and other stakeholders who are working together to engineer the next generation of our products. You will be responsible for gaining a thorough understanding of the software systems and will be part of a team that is designing and implementing high-performance and scalable robotic machines, and computation systems targeting both CPE and cloud installations.
At least (preferably 2-3) years of professional full-stack development experience Above-average software development skills.
• Proficiency or learning python would be a plus.
• An in-depth understanding of the most common data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
• Exposure to cloud-centric software and microservice architecture.
• A solid understanding of how to engineer performant and scalable applications.
• Experience with at least one RDBMS, in database design and programming roles, and an intermediate level understanding of SQL and database systems.
• The ability to quickly comprehend complex business processes and existing systems' architecture, and propose efficient solutions to tough problems.
• Eagerness to learn new languages and technologies to stay current with the technology stack in use at Tech Ozean.
• An aptitude for debugging, mathematics, problem-solving, and mastering unfamiliar libraries and APIs in a short time span.
• An interest in data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
• High quality organizational and leadership skills.
• The ability to differentiate between barely working and highly optimized code, and the talent to produce the latter. • Comfort in Agile development methodologies, CI/CD enabled projects and git or similar source code control.
• An understanding of the principles of UX and strong attention to design details, striving for a pixel-perfect product.
• Bonus points for experience with one or more of the following techniques and technologies: TDD, D3, MongoDB or similar NoSQL databases, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Redis, Neo4J, Big Data analytics, Spark, Python, C++.