We are looking for a Front End Angular Developer who can engineer not just code a back-bone for any business model given to him/her. If it’s you then you should be able to translate architectural designs, use-cases and verbal instructions into classes and functionalities while keeping an eye out for risks and loopholes. We expect you to have a great sense of programming logic and an expert on tools and methodologies required of you.
We are looking for someone who can assess already existing database on data bricks. Who can embellish the same data base or can create a new one while using Django framework and he/she should be good in python programming. He/She should be really good in programming from scratch creating new solutions where they are required and using existing ones where it fits the requirements.
- Must have Strong Technical background with hands-on Experience using Angular.
- Strong working experience in multi-layered Architecture involving Angular.
- Deep knowledge of JQUERY,AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, REST and associated frameworks
- Strong proven experience in developing Web applications,Designing complete application Architecture with end points.
- Experience in Responsive Web Design (RWD) and Single Page Applications (SPA),
- Ability to develop solution architecture design using Angular
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Participate in all technical aspects of team deliverables,including quality, performance, maintainability, and Scalability.
- Excellent communication Skills with Ability to interact with customer on daily basis.
- Communicate technical decisions (architecture and design) to business and Leaders
- Actively participate in understanding customer problems,determining project goals and defining technical requirements.
- Experience in following SDLC and ensure all requirements are properly documented and creation of all SDLC project documents.
- Optimize Web Applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Knowledge in Design Patterns and Rest APIs
- Understanding of Wireframe and Best UI/UX practices