Basic responsibilities will include translating requirements into architectural and process flows to a sound, logical and robust system in the tools preferred by the company. You will be working on MIS with integrations to several other custom or off the shelf systems. API integrations are an integral part of development process for many of our projects so you must be sure to feel comfortable in developing such modules. You will be required to develop robust and re-usable components for company inventory. We would expect you to be considerate and have a good grip on development aspects such as speed, flexibility and scalability, Input validations, optimized code base as well as optimized software performance for every project you develop with us.
1. Quality work.
2. Clean, elegant and well documented code.
3. Familiar with GiT/BIT and Invision.
4. Conceptual level knowledge of entire lifecycle for software development.
5. Browser testing and debugging.
6. Meet Deadlines and targets
7. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
8. Published work, Contributions to online tech oriented portals, In-market work.
Basics: native/custom/Core PHP, OOP, MVC, Database concepts, SQL.
Frameworks and Libraries: Laravel v5 is a must. Node.js and code-igniter will be considered a plus.
Angular and react and created large website using laravel
Concepts: MVC websites, Building, deployment, Setup and test environment on AWS, LESS +, SAAS +, Responsive.