Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide analysis, programming, technical assistance, and software documentation for the development of Aerospace's Aviation Information Management System (AIMS).
- Produce and maintain high quality project documentation related to programming, systems, and user guides.
- Draft and organize documentation efforts, including online help and written user guides.
- Utilize business specifications and technical data to create documentation.
- Define user needs, issues, and problems.
- Devise implementation strategy.
- Coordinate and communicate with other team members. Provide timely, engaged participation in team efforts.
- Define and create test scenarios.
- Create test data sets.
- Test software.
- Modify software as necessary.
- Assure software meets end user requirements.
- End user support.
- Must be self directed, a quick learner, be adaptable/flexible, able to take direction, and follow instructions.
- Must be organized and have attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work independently and manage time wisely.
- Experience providing good communications and interpersonal skills.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Information Technology, or 5 years programming experience and significant progress towards degree (continued pursuit of degree expected).
- 2+ years experience in software development.
- Database programming experience.
- Successful completion of Criminal History Background Check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the US and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in User Interface Design
- Familiarity with AIMS.
- Familiarity with Aerospace.
- Experience developing multi-user, enterprise level, software solutions