We are currently looking for an exceptionally talented Magento developer who is familiar with two sided marketplace platforms. You will be working in collaboration with our management and design team to turn their vision into functional applications for our customers to use. If you're hard-working and dedicated. Apply today!
This will be a remote position for the next 2-3 months but will be relocated indefinitely to either Karachi, Lahore or at our Islamabad Office. If we select your application, you can expect a preliminary phone interview where we can discuss salary, as it will be based on your experience and skillset.
What you'll be doing as the Magento Developer in this role:
- Design, develop and test magento websites, incorporating design development and coding best practices and standards
- Manage the internal development team, including back-end, frontend, UI/UX, QA, devops team
- Lead the implementation of new technologies focused towards process improvement, automation, data aggregation and technical capabilities; to build best inclass ecommerce solutions.
- Maintain existing PHP code
- Optimize MySQL queries
- Assist in researching new technologies and providing recommendations.
- Customize Magento's front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates
- Author and extend Magento extensions
- Develop custom PHP solutions with knowledge of bug and feature tracking systems such as Jira
- Actively assist in improving the usability, usefulness and functionality of customized systems
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in back-end architecture development of Magento platform
- Magento2 Certification (preferred but not required)
- Proficient with HTML5, CSS3 LESS, responsive design
- Expert knowledge of PHP, MySQL
- Competent with PHP object-oriented programming and MVC applications (Zend, Laraval, Symfony etc.)
- Experience building websites from HTML and CSS documents
- Experience coding semantically, and optimizing code for speed, SEO, and performance
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control
- Experience or knowledge of modern development and deployment methodologies including firm experience with AWS, GCP and/or Azure
- Demonstrated fluency in developing clean, maintainable, testable code