Tech Refine is a professional services firm helps improve businesses, transform operational and technological models to meet with the latest digital era standards.
We are seeking to hire a Senior Front End UI/UX Developer with advanced experience in web technologies. The ideal candidate has both designed and implemented a web user interface involving complex forms and extensive interaction with middleware.
You're an amazing craftsperson. Your portfolio, based on 3+ years of experience in design, displays quality examples and inspiring projects that tackle interaction design problems.You believe in craftsmanship and create elegant and compelling designs, over and over.
- 3+ years of experience in designing for digital products
- Your work should include solving problems of the organization for growth, conversion, sales etc. via design
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative UX process, including personas, scenarios, wire-framing, content modelling, prototyping, user research, and design systems
- You have designed and shipped multiple apps, or have gone through multiple release cycles on a larger project.
- You've weathered release cycles and know what details matter at each stage, how to motivate engineers to get the fit and finish right, how to translate insights from user studies into meaningful action, and what's most likely to go afoul at each stage.
- Working closely with the rest of the product development team to ensure that the web UI interacts smoothly with product middleware and backend systems.
- You know what translates from desktop and what doesn't, or why you'd opt for one solution for iOS and another on Android.
- BS degree in Computer Science is an asset, but not required.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, SVN