Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Job Title: Sales Manager (Software Division)
Our Company and Team
Tech Access is a leading Information Technology distribution company serving the Middle East and North Africa. Tech Access was established in 2000. We have offices across the region including UAE, KSA, Egypt, Algeria, and Pakistan. Tech Access formed TA Softrack to focus on “Best of Breed” market leading enterprise software companies. TA SofTrack aligns closely with our vendors to be an extended arm that can provide the commercial and technical support needed for partners to be successful while ensuring customer success
TA SofTrack is growing its team and reach across the MENA region. This role is an opportunity to be a part of new and exciting journey within a strong regional technology distribution player that aligns very closely with world class technology companies and supports partners and customers in the defined region. This key member of our team will be supported by a team across the region There are leadership opportunities within the company in the future based on vision, attitude and results which could be both vertical and horizontal.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the Vendor products that target the market from a Sales, Partner Development, Marketing & Technical perspective across the Pakistan & Afghanistan region.
- Drive enablement of Partners to market and sell Vendor portfolio products by creating and executing training and enablement plans.
- Develop and implement an annual sales plan in conjunction with all sales departments to push all product lines. This should detail the yearly activity to meet the company objectives for promoting the TA SofTrack portfolio to the right sales channel and vendor.
- Achieve both the quarterly and annual sales goals as detailed in the annual compensation plan.
- Interact with Presales Engineers, Marketing, and key Customers/Partners to ensure the value propositions for this technology.
- Identify a range of new reseller partners to TA SofTrack.
Key Attributes for the Role
- You’re a well-educated, well-spoken, excellent communicator who can give a knockout presentation to any audience.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a start-up mentality with demonstrated experience negotiating with enterprises of all sizes and verticals.
- You are critical thinker that can work strategically to build a territory leveraging partner ecosystems, client relationships and business development expertise.
- You have access to decision makers in relevant industries and can further develop the business network that will make TA SofTrack a trusted partner, now and in the future.
Key Skills needed for the Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science
- Minimum of 10 years in Solution Selling for Enterprise IT applications working for either a recognized vendor or Tier 1 partner in Pakistan
- Solid Technical understanding of IT applications and where they fit in the enterprise particularly IT Enterprise Management and Data Management
- Proven and demonstrated track record in Sales and customer success
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple internal stakeholders
- Ability to generate substantial pipeline and forecast effectively for reporting.
- Strong collaboration with both internal teams and vendor that include Monthly presentations and Quarterly Business reviews