This role will be responsible for understanding the impact of content and social media activity on overall government strategy, local and international standing and other overarching objectives.
1. Review monthly content themes and goals with social media team and conceptualize an approach to visual storytelling through the use of images and video.
2. Capture images/videos of key relevant elements to bring concepts on content calendar to life.
3. Manage projects, deliverables and due dates for web/social deployment.
4. Audit and edit gallery of videos/images online to ensure a strong depiction of the desired experience.
5. Collaborate with social media team to review analytics of video/image content deployed with the purpose of identifying visual stories that most resonate with target audience.
Techaccess is Regional System Integrator, delivering intelligent business solutions, technical support and a diverse range of IT services to Our Clients. With offices in Pakistan, U.A.E and Africa, Techaccess adds consummate business value to industries through Consulting, IT Infrastructure and Ente ...Read More