- Testing functionality and features of different Oracle products before implementing on production.
- Implementation/deployment of Oracle Products or features either individually or as a part of team as per client requirement or project requirement.
- Provide support to client in different Oracle database products and daily administration. Oracle Product include
Oracle Database Advance Security
- Oracle Audit Vault
- Oracle Database Firewall
- Oracle Database Vault
- Oracle Data Masking & Sub-Setting
- Oracle Database Encryption
- Oracle Virtual Private Database & Label Security
- Oracle Data Redaction
- Database Security Assessment Tool
Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Cross platform migration using Oracle Golden Gate
- Oracle Golden Gate Veridata
Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
- Database security tools configurations in OEM 12c
Oracle Database Technologies
- Oracle Single Instance Database
- Oracle Single Instance Database with ASM
- Oracle Real Application Cluster
- Oracle Data Guard.
- Oracle Database Upgrade (Single Instance) from 10.2.x to 11.2.x
- Oracle RAC Database upgrade 11.2.x to 12.2.x
- Oracle Grid Infrastructure upgrade 11.2.x to 12.2.x
- Oracle RAC to RAC Active Data Guard
Oracle EBS 12.1.3 Upgrade
- Oracle EBS 12.1.3 Database upgrade from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
22. Candidate must have good knowledge of the following Operating Systems
a: Linux / Unix
- Working on Apache Cassandra and Hadoop is Plus point
- Coordination with client and provide prompt support.
- Coordination / understanding with colleagues and dependent application TAP teams.
- Planning for proactive approach for problems.
- Completion of tasks in time either given by client or by supervisor.
- Give assignment to juniors and help out in case of difficulty.
- Attend meeting with application teams and client.
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support.
- Adherence with company policies and procedures.