We are looking for an Sr.Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of existing applications. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other developers working on different layers of the infrastructure and also can work independently. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. Skill for Android Developer:
• Experience of Android OS architecture, Android SDK and different version of SD
• Experience of handling the support of different screen sizes
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, layouts and best practices
• Experience to work and consume the Restful APIs based on JSON/XML
• Experience of cloud APIs, Push Notification, Firebase, SQLITE
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Experience to publish the Android app on play store.
• Experience to work on SDK's, Google GPS and thrid party APIs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies