Who we are :
We are changing Fintech industry in USA, Canada and EU, we are changing how millions of People buy and spent through digital currency, how they make their decision etc.
Join us and be part of this revolution !
As a Ruby on Rails Engineer you have an amazing opportunity to play key role in productizing cutting edge research, developing internal tools, and analytical features. If you have extensive experience with Ruby on Rails, looking to make dynamic impact at a fast growing startup while working at the bleeding edge of technology, we want to hear from you.
• Write secure, maintainable code that powers the platform that connects the world with digital currency .
• Collaborate with a cross functional team to develop APIs and software systems
• Take an active part in code reviews and help to guide software architecture decisions
• Experience of Test Driven and Behavior Driven Development using RSpec and Cucumber will be a plus point.
• Resource for the product team to determine technical feasibility of features
• Comfortable working with a large team of developers on a daily basis.
• Proficient with relational databases (PostgreSQL preferred)
• Experience of working with Amazon Web Services is a plus
• 2-5+ years software development experience
• Proficient in Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL
• Basic understanding of Linux/Unix systems
• An affinity for creating software that is extensible, performant, and easy to read
• A degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.