Communication is our business! Techcreatix provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
Software Quality Assurance Engineer Required Techcreatix is urgently looking for potential candidates for the position of “Software Quality Assurance Engineer”. The candidate must have a bachelor degree in computer science with years of relevant experience along with the following technical skills:
• Basic knowledge of software QA methodologies, testing types, testing techniques, tools, and processes.
• Understanding of SDLC, Bug life cycle, and STLC. Determining, negotiating, and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, Assessing customer requirements, and ensuring that these are met
• Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
• Prepare ERD, DFD, Use Case, Architecture, Mind Maps diagrams as per Project Requirements
• Directing objectives to maximize profitability
• Setting customer service standards and specifications
• Ability to review requirements and functional specifications with quality in view.
• Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the product.
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Liaise with team members (e.g. developers and product managers) and stakeholders to identify system requirements gather details on reported issues, and preview new features.
• Have good analytical skills.
• Good Technical Documentation Skills.
• Ability to work within the team & can work independently
• Monitoring performance
• Supervising technical