- We are looking to hire talented and passionate Web Developers responsible for managing back-end and UX with hands-on experience in the latest cutting-edge web technologies.
- The right individual for this will be a role model and help others to understand the advantage of the latest tools and technologies.
- The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design, and coding of websites specifically in PHP format.
- You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- If you are passionate about being part of a learning culture and develop efficient, scalable, and manageable enterprise-level systems using open source technologies. then an amazing opportunity has just come up and we need to talk.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 3+ years' of experience in web development and software design
- Fair knowledge of AWS and its services such as RDS, EC2 Console, Code Pipeline, S3, Elastic Beanstalk & Route 53.
- Hands-on experience in Laravel, Codeigniter, and WordPress.
- Must have experience in server-side backend languages (PHP, Python) with exposure to GitHub and BitBucket.
- Web Services - Experience building RESTFUL APIs.
- Database technologies (MySQL, Redis).
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance, TDD (Test Driven Development), Unit Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Expertise in generating reports and present intuitive UIs using different metrics.
- Ability to identify issues, track and provide a resolution; team player with strong task management experience such as Jira.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, New-Grad
Salary: Rs45,000.00 - Rs100,000.00 per month