We’re looking for a highly experienced Laravel PHP Developer / Team Leader to join our dynamic team. You must be able to work on your own and lead your team, taking our ideas from concept to implementation. We work with the philosophy that nothing is impossible – so a can-do attitude is an absolute must!
You will be developing multiple websites, IOS, Android and Windows Apps that share a single codebase based on the Laravel framework and MySQL Server database. You will strive to develop object-oriented code that is reusable and extendable as we have ever-changing business logic and concepts.
The key requirements for the role are: -
- Write clean, well commented fast Laravel PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
- Lead the entire web application development lifecycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support.
- Reacting to problems and correcting the web application as necessary.
- Develop brand new projects from scratch and maintain the existing ones.
- Initialize the project and then mentor and lead other developers that are brought on for the development efforts.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Creating database schema that represents and support business processes.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of Apps and user-facing elements developed by other developers.
- Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP Modules .
- Ensure all software development projects adhere to application development guidelines and meets and/or exceeds quality expectations
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications
- Write technical documentation according to the company standard.
Tech Inn is a software development company specialized in Cloud based Point of Sales Management Systems. Majority of our customers are from the international market.
- Proven software development experience in PHP (Laravel framework is a MUST)
- Excellent knowledge of DB concepts and tools. Proven expertise in MySQL database and SQL
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and excellent knowledge of OOP (concepts, techniques, principles, analysis, and design)
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google Maps, Facebook etc.)
- Experience with GIT and AWS CodeCommit
- Experience working with Web Services (REST, RESTFUL & SOCKET etc).
- Experience in designing, testing, and deploying PHP Laravel Applications
Essential skills and experience:
· Relational databases (MySQL and SQL Server)
· Code versioning (GIT and AWS CodeCommit)
· jQuery / AJAX
· Google Maps and other APIs
This is a home-based job so you must have the following to apply for this job.
1. Fast reliable broadband connection with minimum 4MB speed
2. Core i3 or above laptop or desktop
3. A High-Resolution Webcam
4. A headphone and mic
5. Android or IOS Smartphone
6. A Home Office working environment
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
Cloud knowledge (AWS), Linux Server Administration
Full Time work from home opportunity (13:00-22:00)
Salary: 100,000 to 200,000/month (Based upon experience and skill level)