We are in the process of rapid growth and expanding our team. We are looking for talented HR Administrator to assist HR Manager.
The ideal candidate should be Bachelors/Master Degree preferably in Human Resource Management with minimum 1 year of experience in the relevant field in well-reputed organization (s).
The candidate should have knowledge of HRIS working and shall be assisting to HR Manager for the overall preparation and Administration of HR Policies, Staff Recruitment, Performance Evaluation, Maintaining Employees Related Information, other related HR functions and managing overall affairs of Admin department.
Note: Our timing is from 12:00 PM to 09:00 PM, all candidates must consider timing before applying.
- Assist HR Manager to formulate and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Assist HR Manager to conduct HR interviews of candidates.
- Assist HR Manager to conduct performance appraisals of personnel and probation completion sessions.
- Assist HR Manager to conduct salary meetings at the end of every month.
- Assist HR Manager to check performance and motivation of team members in coordination with team leads and project managers and conduct sessions and design interventions for improvements in morale and productivity.
- Assist HR Manager to initiate disciplinary actions through investigation and to resolve any issues or grievances among any team members or personnel.
- Assist HR Manager to issue appointment and all kind of letters pertaining to HR matters.
- Assist HR Manager to conduct exit interviews at the time of employee resignation.
- Assist HR Manager to prepare contingency plans and career designs for new joiners and existing workforce.
- Assist HR Manager to liaison and coordinate decisions and HR data among team leads, project managers and top management.
- Assist HR Manager to manage and supervise all resources and functions of the Admin department.
- Supervise and manage all day-to-day office administrative activities.
- Implementation of policies and procedures on lower staff. To ensure fair usage of Company assets, code of ethics and Company policies.
- Supervision and ensuring quality work of Office Boys.
- Oversee the security staff and ensure the safety of the office.
- Oversee the mess staff and ensure the hygienic food on time for the office technical staff.
- Oversee the cleaning staff and ensure the cleanliness and maintenance activities of the office.
- Handle all relevant external affairs of the Company.
- Handle daily routine purchasing of the Company.
- Recruitment, Orientation, and training of new lower staff.
- Perform any additional duty as assigned by the Manager.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Must be a Business Graduate in HR or related fields from an accredited university
- Must have a good academic and conceptual understanding of Human Resource functions, concepts and theories
- Must have some proven professional working experience in HR
- Adopt and maintain HR / Administration standards
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects and tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment with other teams
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Self-learner and self-starter
- Utilize time effectively and efficiently
- Fluent in English
Note: Females are encouraged to apply.