Our organization a progressive software house located at Defence Main Boulevard Lahore is looking for HR Manager to lead/head our HR/Admin department.
The ideal candidate should be Bachelors/Master Degree preferably in Human Resource Management with Minimum 3-5 Years of Experience in the relevant field in well reputed organization (s)
The candidate should have knowledge of HRIS working and shall be responsible for the overall preparation and Administration of HR Policies, Staff Recruitment, Performance Evaluation, Maintaining Employees Related Information, other related HR functions and managing overall affairs of Admin department.
Note: Females are encouraged to apply. Our timing are from 1:30 to 10:30 PM, all candidates must consider timing before applying.
- To formulate and implement HR policies and procedures.
- To conduct HR interviews of candidates.
- To conduct performance appraisals of personnel and probation completion sessions.
- To conduct salary meetings at the end of every month.
- To supervise and review working of HR junior resources and ensure that they meet their performance standards.
- To check performance and motivation of team members in coordination with team leads and project managers and conduct sessions and design interventions for improvements in morale and productivity.
- To initiate disciplinary actions through investigation and to resolve any issues or grievances among any team members or personnel.
- To issue appointment and all kind of letters pertaining to HR matters.
- To conduct exit interviews at the time of employee resignation.
- To prepare contingency plans and career designs for new joiners and existing workforce.
- To liaison and coordinate decisions and HR data among team leads, project managers and top management.
- To manage and supervise all resources and functions of Admin department.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Must be Business Graduate in HR or related fields from an accredited university
- Must have good academic and conceptual understanding of Human Resource functions, concepts and theories
- Must have some proven professional working experience in HR Management Skills Required
- Adopt and maintain HR / Administration standards
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects and tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment with other teams
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Self-learner and self-starter
- Utilize time effectively and efficiently
- Fluent in English