Our organization a progressive software house located at Defense Main Boulevard Lahore is looking for “Senior Accountant” to assist CFO.
The candidate should have knowledge of IFRS/ US GAAP and shall be assisting to CFO for the overall Implementation of Company Finance Policies, Performance Evaluation of Admin Staff, and Maintaining Books of accounts, Taxation, other related Admin / Finance functions and managing overall affairs of Finance department. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition.
Note: Our timing are from 1:30 to 10:30 PM, all candidates must consider timing before applying.
- Assist CFO to formulate and implement Admin and Finance policies and procedures.
- Assist CFO to conduct performance appraisals of personnel and probation completion sessions with relate to Admin department.
- Assist CFO to manage and supervise all resources and functions of all department with relate to finance.
- Prepare financial statement, monthly, quarterly and annual Reports and Analysis on the basis of Data provided.
- Prepare of Salary, Cash Book and Bank Book.
- Prepare of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Communicate with Bank Personnel on daily basis.
- Supervise and manage all day-to-day office administrative activities.
- Implementation of policies and procedures on staff. To ensure fair usage of Company assets, code of ethics and Company policies.
- Supervision and ensuring quality of work with regards to finance department.
- Oversee the security staff and ensure safety of the office stock and assets.
- Handle all relevant external affairs of the Company.
- Handle daily routine purchasing of the Company.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Perform any additional duty as assigned by the CFO.
- Must have knowledge of complete accounting cycle, Record management and budgeting.
- Liaison with the auditors, tax consultants & SECP to ensure compliance.
- Must have knowledge of internal audit system.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Must be Business Graduate in Finance or related fields from an accredited university
- Actively pursuing ACCA or any other qualification is an advantage.
- Must have expert knowledge about Quick book / book keeping & double entry
- Must have good academic and conceptual understanding of Finance functions, concepts and theories
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects and tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment with other teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-learner and self-starter
- Utilize time effectively and efficiently
- Handsome and attractive salary packages
- Medical Coverage
- Leave Encashment
- Multiple monthly, quarterly and yearly performance base bonuses
- Friendly work environment
- Recreational area for in-house games