We are looking for experienced and dynamic Individuals who will be part of our development, support and implementation teams to deliver cutting edge technology solutions. As a senior member of the team, you will participate and drive the delivery from the technology front and ensure smooth development, implementation and support.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Highly motivated self-starter with excellent technical and communication skills.
· Responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing & implementation of software deliverables in a fast paced environment.
· Developing, maintaining, testing and implementing applications on ASP.NET (C#)
· Compliance with organizational coding standards and release policies
· Ability to work independently, flexible, self-motivated and a team player.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Source Code Control and Management using TFS.
· Minimum development experience of 4+ years
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
· Deep understanding of the .NET Framework, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC 4.0, C# & SQL Server 2012.
· Must possess strong Object Oriented Programming & analytical skills.
· Working Experience of multi layer architecture.
· Working Knowledge of Microsoft Entity Framework and WCF services.
· Very high productivity and effective time management in assignments.
· Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
· Experience in Source Control using TFS is required.