The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and debugging responsive Web applications for the company. Using Java Script, HTML, and CSS with angular framework. The candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional frontend design.
- Implementing and deliver on front-end detailed technical specifications, including development environments, version control processes
- Work with UX designer to translate their vision into code.
- Interfacing with back-end software engineers on parsing and displaying complex data, and participating in internal API design in anticipation of an ever-expanding library of data types requiring front end display/engagement.
- Other duties as assigned by the Line manager
- Experience in creating and consuming APIs and REST to build web applications
- Experience with productivity tools such as Git, Grunt, Gulp, NPM and Webpack
- Experience with PHP is a plus
- 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience in UI / Front End Development domain.