We are looking for a Fulltime SEO/SMO Marketing Coordinator to assist with Search Engine and Social Media Optimization.
- Keyword Research: conduct keyword research using Google and other internal tools
- Keyword Management: use external and internal tools to track keyword performance
- Content Creation: assist with the creation of marketing content
- Experience with Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, and Webmaster Tools required
- Experience with YouTube video optimization
- Experience with Twitter and Iinstagram social media engine.
- Reporting & monitoring
- Awareness of traditional and new media tactics, including digital and social media
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills; expresses written ideas, thoughts and facts in a clear, convincing and organized way
If you have a solid background in SEO and SMO we would like to talk to you.