Join our Dynamic, Smart, and Exciting Team in an awesome opportunity at one of our Lahore offices. Our company growth is in hyper-acceleration and we want people who are ready to join our team to accelerate and secure their careers and future.
TechNerds Inc. is seeking senior Android developers to support the organization with a limitless passion for development and passionate about learning the latest technological tools.
· To design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
· An effective team player with the ability to work on his initiative to achieve urgent deadlines
· Thrives in any busy fast-moving work environment
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to work comfortably under pressure to get a job done
· As a member of the team, participate in daily stand-up meetings, project status meetings as well as retrospective meetings and iteration reviews
· Adhere to best practices and coding standards in all development projects
· Respond well to training in new subjects and strive to respond correctly “first time” to the constant challenge of change.
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· At least 3+yrs of experience preferred
· Object-Oriented Programming experience with Android/Java and Android/Kotlin
· Experience in developing UIs for different screen dimensions
· Experience with Android SDK, Android Framework, Android UI principles, as well as offline storage, threading and performance tuning and cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
· Understanding of Google design principles and interface guidelines
· Familiar with the Firebase integrations
· Knows about real time tracking using sockets / firebase
· Must have experience in chat messaging integration, sockets integrations.
· Travel API’s integration would be plus point.(Sabre, Travel port)
· Solid understanding of Web Service standards (JSON, REST, etc.)
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
pTechNerds was established in 2018 as a leader in innovative digital solutions. We are transforming current technology into marketing platforms for aspiring businesses. As a full-service digital agency, we offer a wide variety of services. Our team comprises 70+ members around the U.S. and the world ...Read More