• Duties include but are not limited to track the IBS project, scheduling meetings, coordinating events, documents management.
• Responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the management.
• Supervision for the different Activities of technical team on field, Documentation controlling, Material Handling, Warehousing, Risk Management, Quality and HSE control and teams handling.
• Maintain the Database Sheets (E2E Project Status) for IBS Project.
• Ensure the Health & Safety for employees and work place by spot checking that teams are properly adhering safety SOPs.
• Maintaining to provide daily / weekly / monthly reports on the sites progress, the inventory availability of the material in the warehouse.
• Educating staff on regular Quality, Health and Safety standards.
• Schedule all activities associated with IBS from TI Equipment transportation from Huawei WH, TI Installation, Integration & Commissioning of BTS, RRUs & Power Equipment and ready the site for final acceptance with agreed quality, and if requires then report potential problem.
• Provide accurate and timely Programmed data to meet project reporting requirements
• Responsible to float daily, weekly & monthly progress to management.
• Responsible for managing & generating PRPO requests from Customer. Key Skills:
• Hands-on experience on Huawei equipment’s at least of 2 Years.
• Hands-on extensive experience of using MS Office (Including Excel, Word and Power Point)
• Well experience on Huawei tools ISDP RO, Smart QC, Uni-Portal, SIMS Space Picker, CIAG & on PM Portal for dispatching the tasks/Sites to the teams.
• Well knowledge on Huawei ENOC login/logout & Du login/logout procedure.
• Capable to manage multiple WhatsApp group for giving updates timely & periodically.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering.
• 3+ yrs. experience with project management support and administration.
• PMP certification or if completing 35 PDUs of training would be considered an asset