1. Hands-on programming skills in Swift/Objective C and Java
2. Strong Object Oriented Programming & Software engineering Concepts
3. Strong Data Structure, Design Patterns and (basic) RDBMS Concepts
4. Basic SQL knowledge5. Multi threading Concepts
6. Strong Analytical, Algorithmic and Programmatic Skills
7. Required: Extensive knowledge of Arrays, functions, structures,pointers, unions, class, interfaces, objects, copying objects with different types, class modeling, data modeling, Polymorphism
8. Demonstrated ability to deliver quality work on time and be a quick learner
9. Demonstrated ability to work in a team oriented environment
10. Good interpersonal & communication skills both written and verbal
11. Excellent problem solving skills, thinking outside the box, and able to work under pressure.
12. A 'Can do' attitude
1) Good understanding of mobile application development/ User Interfaces and using UI for creating web application.
2) Knowledge of CVS or Subversion source control experience and Connecting to services
3) Knowledge of web technologies(PHP, ASP.Net,Java e.t.c.) & Exposure to Web services (JAX-WS, SOAP etc);
4) Extensive knowledge of Garbage collection/ constructor destructor calling/memory Management and Performance analysis
5) Knowledge of different Software Development Methodologies Junit,Rapid application development concepts, Extreme/AGILE development methodology etc
6) Knowledge of X-Code IDE, Cocoa, Android SDK.
7) Knowledge of the appstore/appworld/android market submission process
8) Any apps submitted to the stores a bonus
Minimum 1 Years working experience in iOS Development
Digital Marketing Agency