Process Quality Engineers are responsible for overall process improvement of our engineering and service delivery organization. Ensuring our processes always adhere to the prescribed standard. Proactively identify breakdowns, propose and audit operational changes to help optimize delivery quality, team productivity, solution efficiency and cost savings.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, QA Concepts, Testing Methodologies.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression, stress, load testing
- Hands-on experience with white box, black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process will be a plus
- Can Identifies, analyzes, and documents defects, questionable functions, errors and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens and content.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Understands QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution.
- Analyze operational work flows within and across all departments to determine how our organization can work better together.
- Facilitate and conduct software process assessments, audits and reporting.
- Track, monitor, and report on the status of particular improvement efforts by running audits on team performance against expectations.
- Assist in problem solving and resolution efforts to minimize risk and issues.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of process definitions, in collaboration with managers and development teams.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing is established as per standards defined by the organization.
- Good Team Player and can work independently
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Pressure handling
- Time management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Testing Tools & Techniques (continuous improvements)
Requirements:Minimum of 0.5-3 years of relevant experience
A "can do" attitude.
Professionalism with dignity
Who we are:
We are an open, friendly and fun group of hardworking people. We think we are different; if you think you are, please tell us about you.
Benefits we provide:
- Market competitive Salary and rewards on outstanding work
- Company Managed Fund & Future security (We have determined investments available and do not solely rely on freelance projects to run business)
- Professional Trainings by leads as per needs.
- Daily lunch from company
- Medical and more perks (in process)
Apply with confidence and demonstrable portfolio of your work!