We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. This position requires a combination of programming skills (namely HTML and CSS) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems with at least 2-3 years of experience. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
• Having a minimum experience of 2-3 years.
• Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML, CSS.
• Experience building user interfaces for websites.
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
Salary: Market competitive salary
Qualification: Bachelors in IT
Benefits: Annual increments, Paid leaves.
RnG investments provide consultancy services to investors who wants to invest in stock exchanges, commodities and mutual funds.