We are mobile app innovation and platform building company, we need a technical project manager who should be capable of managing all projects from start to end.
Has experience managing delivery of large enterprise or consumer facing apps ( on Android & iOS (combined) Deep understanding of Android & iOS platform internals Knowledge of general as well as mobile platforms-oriented design patterns and strong desire to experiment and work with the latest mobile technologies Up-to-date on the latest framework changes, build tools, and libraries, and has in-depth knowledge of mobile-oriented test practices and test frameworks .
Proficient with Java, Kotlin & Swift programming languages.
Experience publishing apps to Google Play store and App Store.
- The role will be to implement and lead multiple small and large software/mobile application development projects from the concept through to go live JOB description:/
- Require a Project Manager with strong grip in Code(IOS/Android) and architecture having minimum of 4+ years of native Android & iOS application development experience and 3+ years as project management experience that can help us plan, execute, monitor, control and close projects based on Project Management principles and best practices
- Responsible for managing and on time delivering mobile apps projects or platforms
- Work closely with the UI/UX and Development teams (Android and IOS) to build and execute against product feature sets, bringing engaging user experiences to life
- Transform rough requirements into technical requirements, define milestones and tasks and achieve each deadline for every task.
- Code review and architecture check and making sure task is finished according to standards.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent reporting, change, risk mitigation, time line, and cost control.
- To help ensure that the mobile software development process works as it is intended
- Generate product roadmaps and release schedules for versioned and staged product releases
- To work closely with the Functional Managers in order to facilitate, encourage, and prioritize the process
- Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects based on Project Management best practices
- Setup required communications and meetings with offshore clients to collect requirements, prepare scope.
- Produce project deliverables on time, within budget and within scope and maintain an updated Project Schedule at all times
- · Professional development and training for team members.
- Responsible for preparing and reporting status reports to higher management
- Make sure that the process goes forward and use a variety of processes, meetings, and documents (artifacts) to ensure continued forward progress and to identify problems as soon as possible
- Make sure everybody follow guidelines and processes defined by the company and monitor them.
- Make certain that the development team keeps versions and configurations in proper version control.
- Must make sure that lessons learned are shared with the required personnel
- Responsible of the on-time delivery of the solution Must abide by all company policies and procedures.Job Specification:;
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of professional Project Management experience dealing with more than 15+ employees.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional Experience of Project Management Life Cycle, including Project Planning, Execution, Project Monitoring and Control
- Proven ability to successfully manage small and large-scale projects on tight deadlines with significant collaboration
- Worked with agile and scrum type tools (JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, Bugzilla, Redbooth
- Strong experience with mBAAS like parse.com and Cloud servers like AWS (amazon)
- Capable to play a problem-solver role.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment and the ability to right a project that has gotten off track
- Must be capable of executing details with regular consistency
- PMI certification will be a plus.