The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess strong knowledge of web application development using PHP MVC and MySQL Server database.
- Integration and development of user-facing elements and user experiences.
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Solid OOP experience.
- Strong core PHP Hands on experience.
- Strong Expertise in CodeIgniter Framework .
- Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning for Core PHP projects.
- Good debugging skills.
- Expertise in MVC Frameworks and technology exposure of Codeigniter and Laravel.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX will be preferred.
- Prior experience in payment gateway integration and CRM domain knowledge.