The Sales Manager is responsible for the Sales for IT Skills division. Working hours will be from 7 pm to 4 am.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Sales Manager will interview, hire, train, onboard all new representatives for Quickstart PK Team.
• Sales Manager will need to run the sales org based on the Sales Excellence Plan.
• Reach targeted sales goals and performance levels by effectively guiding your team.
• Motivate sales associates to promote QuickStart offerings and solutions while ensuring expected metrics are achieved.
• Plan sales programs to achieve key business objectives.
• Analyze various sales reports to project sales and establish quotas.
• Participate in and close large sales opportunities with sales representatives while acting as a mentor
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
pWe are outsourcing company based in Karachi, Pakistan, with over 10 years of experience in web development. Our core specializations are web design, development & outsourcing services. We are working on a number of long term projects in latest technologies. We provide professional web design & web ...Read More