• Manage the import processes in a cost-effective way with specific Emphasis on imports – including all related tasks.
• Assist Import Manager with financial duties regarding import in an effective and responsible way as well as the daily running processes.
• Manage import responsibilities according to set deadlines
• Ensure the unit’s compliance with the policies and procedures
• Maintain a high degree of professional and ethical relationships with internal clients and IAC suppliers as well as external entities
• Accurate and timely reporting of relevant management information to Import
• Manage, control, check or assist with issuing of all import documents
• Effective negotiation of duties and terms for imports
• Provide professional, efficient and timeous advice and/or communications to the organization with regard to tariffs, incoterms, duties, restrictions and permits
• Knowledge of freights, custom duties, tariffs NOCs and permits.
• Sound knowledge of Freight management, Custom duties, Tariffs NOCs, Permits, Applicable Laws
• Quality Management System
• Inventory Management
• Warehouse Management
• Supply Chain Management