As the confidential staff officer assisting the School Head and Administrator, Admin Officer will be responsible for the following:
1. Updating the records, sorting and stacking of data and upkeep of filing system.
2. Ensuring cleanliness, maintenance & supervision of the entire Campus premises.
3. Liaison with:
a) Head Office Staff and personnel of other “The Trust Schools”.
c) Personnel of Government Departments and civil organizations etc.
4. Liaison with BISE, Education Department and other Government Bodies and civil institutions.
5. To keep abreast with multiple activities at the Head Office in satisfactory competition / execution of academic and co-curricular activities.
6. Assisting Administrator/School Head interacting with the Print / Electronic Media, Government and non-Government organizations for the projection of noble mission of TEDDS.
7. Supervision and ensuring quality work of Office Boys, Sanitary Workers and other subordinate Staff.
8. Ensuring security of information, material and personnel at the school.
9. Any other duty as assigned by the School Head, Administrator, G.S & CEO and BOG.
TEDDS, a PCP certified not-for-profit organization is engaged in promoting quality education at low cost / free for deserving students through its expanding chain of “ The Trust Schools” at Lahore. TEDDS is a non-commercial welfare Trust formed in 1993 and duly registered under Trust Act 1882 vide ...Read More