As the confidential Staff Officer assisting the School Head and Administrator, a key role in the management of ‘The Trust School’ to ensure effective operations compatible with the ongoing policies and regulations. The person will be responsible for assisting in managing, overseeing and ensuring the successful administrative, financial and operational aspects of ‘The Trust Schools Network’. Admin Officer needs to manage the administrative activities of the Campus so that administrative staff, equipment, supplies, and other resources are used prudently and economically. We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
• Intense collaboration
• Passionate parent/customer focus
• Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
• Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
• Focused drive to win
Admin Officer will be responsible for the following tasks:-
· Dealing with Parents/Guardians regarding new admissions using an effective communication and apprising them about complete admission procedures, enrollment of students, fee structure, concession policy and other admission formalities etc.
· Handle parents, students, staff queries/complaints and resolve them in a professional manner.
· Assisting in HR functional activities like staff recruitments, resignations/terminations and final settlement cases, staff attendance and leave management for monthly payroll processing. Integrate compliance requirements into staff performance appraisals and annual objectives.
· Updating the employees and students record (MIS), sorting and stacking of data and upkeep of filing system.
· Look over student’s attendance and prepare a student’s report daily and keep the management updated.
· Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team to ensure that administrative activities are completed on time according to established standards and within allocated budgets.
· Supervise daily Office operations by managing support staff and ensure general housekeeping/cleanliness, repair and maintenance, and office communication.
· Monitoring of CCTV Cameras with close eye view and manage a team of Security Guards to ensure that they are keeping strict check of building and personnel security as well as escorting the students.
· To liaise with Head Office Staff, Campuses’ Administrative & Academic personnel, Department of Education, BISE Lahore and other Government Departments. Also maintain an effective relationships with visitors, vendors etc.
· Planning, scheduling, and promoting School functions and events, meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions etc.
· Assess administrative staff performance and provide them guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
· Maintain confidentiality and keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
· Undertake & execute special assignments/tasks as assigned by the School Head, Administrator and GS&CEO.
• Ability to proactively identify, analyse and solve problems promptly.
• Ability to respond spontaneously to the most sensitive inquiries, problems or complaints. • Ability to handle diverse groups of people
• Good interpersonal skills
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
• Highly organized
TEDDS, a PCP certified not-for-profit organization is engaged in promoting quality education at low cost / free for deserving students through its expanding chain of “ The Trust Schools” at Lahore. TEDDS is a non-commercial welfare Trust formed in 1993 and duly registered under Trust Act 1882 vide ...Read More