· Assisting the Administrator with the maintenance and development of human resource procedures and policies.
· Ensuring accuracy and completeness of employees related data in EMS.
· Maintaining the employee status from probation to confirmation, increments, appraisal and final settlement and recording the events in the EMS.
· Maintaining the employees Leave Record.
· To Prepare the Payroll Adjustments, New Appointments and Final Settlements.
· Performing Payroll processing, developing and implementing procedures and applications for payroll.
· Responsible for recruitment process and to maintain all personnel records.
· Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
· Submission of employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
· Maintaining employees information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Any other duty assigned by the General Secretary & CEO, and the Administrator.
TEDDS, a PCP certified not-for-profit organization is engaged in promoting quality education at low cost / free for deserving students through its expanding chain of “ The Trust Schools” at Lahore. TEDDS is a non-commercial welfare Trust formed in 1993 and duly registered under Trust Act 1882 vide ...Read More