Overall goal and key results as expected:
Tehzeeb Bakers is seeking to hire a graphic designer for its designing department. She will work closely with the digital team in overall implementation of the digital campaigns execution, packaging designing, photography and specifically be responsible for the implementation of the organization’s upcoming events and project.
She will be expected to:
- Manage the implementation of the overall assigned project.
- Ensure effective management of the project in view of deadlines, quality control and efficient use of office resources and equipment’s.
- Perform as a good team player, both within the digital team as well as between other departments.
- Contribute to other projects when required.
- Brainstorming new and innovative ideas/trends.
- Self-driven and motivated.
Summary of Key Function:
- She has a creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- She is up-to date with industry leading software (In Design, illustrator, Corel, Photoshop, premier, Lightroom etc).
- She is able to create designs for digital and print media.
- She is able to do product photography and its editing.
- Person with good sketching and drawing skills will be given preference.
- Person who has previously worked on packaging designing will be given preference.
- Ensures provision of efficient editing, delivering and developing exceptional graphics.
- Ensuring Strategic direction of the project operations.
Applicant must have a portfolio demonstrating excellence in graphic designing and photography.
HEC attested degrees are a prerequisite for employment. During the recruitment process candidates will be required to present HEC attested degrees, passport size photograph, resume and complete employment form.
Our company does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment. Our company is a peace and environment friendly organization