· Installation and configuration of AX environment.
· Design and code additions and updates to current AX system per requirements captured from multiple customers
· Develop code for major and minor modifications using best practices
· Work with project managers, system analysts, end users, and development team to identify and implement innovative solutions to business challenges
· Produce technical specifications based on functional design specifications; document, design, and develop work in line with change management procedures
· Integrating AX with other systems.
· Data migrations and performance tuning
· Perform debugging and testing of all AX code and assist with any issues related to production or development environments
· Execute all phases of software development to include design and planning, development, unit testing, QA testing, installation, deployment, and support
· Create and maintain functional requirements and technical specification
· Provide functional support to users; where appropriate train end-users in standard and customer feature
· 3+ years of technical experience with AX; configuration of workflow, application integration
· Bachelor or MS degree in Computer Science
· Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX
· Understanding of software development methodologies; proven ability to develop complex technical designs
· Enterprise business application development and delivery experience
· Microsoft certifications in development for Dynamics AX and administering Microsoft SQL Server databases preferred
· Understanding in integrating payment gateway with Dynamics AX preferred.
· Experience with web service – SOAP API, REST API is must