As a senior developer, we would expect you to contribute to our continual process of improving our systems, processes, and technology stack. Overall we look for people who have an inquisitive mind, are always learning, and to whom development is a passion, who are not scared to look under the covers of a framework to figure out how things work, and ultimately why it may not be working as expected. You will work a group of highly passionate technology people who want to develop the best systems in their chosen business area. As a business we love to see our people grow and develop with room for both career and skills development across the organisation.
- 2+ years experience
- Architectural development patterns such as IoC, ORM, and MVC/MVVM
- Object-orientated principles, e.g. SOLID
- Knowledge of at least one of ASP.NET MVC, Entity framework/nHibernate, or WCF/WebAPI is required
- Web design principles, and architecture
- Agile methods and processes, e.g. SCRUM
- Understanding of security implications for public facing websites
- Application performance tuning
A .Net Developer who will research, design, and develop computer software web applications applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis. Perform highly complex analysis, design, development and test. Perform gap analysis and data analysis. Analyze project requirements and develop detailed design objectives and develop architectural documents and system design documents. Without detailed direction, plan, prepare, and complete the design of assigned complex components and functional systems. Interact with internal and external customers. Assist the customer in defining system requirements and in the generation of specifications for products or sub systems.