· Drive processes and procedures related to Oracle NetSuite
· Own the integration of core modules with third party systems
· Analyze and maintain complex relational data.
· Work on business process design, discovery, and assessment phase of projects.
· Working with the business to brainstorm ideas, and translate those ideas into technical specifications for development
· Creating & maintaining both high-level and low-level design documents, getting the approved sign-offs.
· Developing new applications, new system integrations and new features within existing platforms
· Uncovering unique ideas that will enhance business outcome
· 5+ years of experience Development/ Extension/ Customization of Oracle Financials business logic following Oracle "best practices" and guidelines.
· Strong experience with OLTP solutions experience in working in Oracle Modules specifically in AR, AP, GL, FA, i-Payments, i-Receivables.
· In depth experience with Financials, Customer Service or Supply Chain modules. Experience with Contracts, CRM, and other Oracle NetSuite modules strongly desired
· Knowledge of payment Gateways will be a plus.
· Excellent communication skills
Tekhqs, is a small-medium sized company offering top quality web development and digital marketing services. Headquartered in Irvine, Orange County we have our off-shore development center based in Lahore, Pakistan. We are in the business of helping customers grow their business in the Internet Worl ...Read More