A minimum of 5-7 years of progressive responsibility in Sales Force Automation on the SFDC platform, including advanced workflows and complex configurations (i.e. non-coding) tasks
· Working knowledge of Visualforce, Apex, and Informatics Cloud or other ETL tools.
· Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com data modeling.
· Salesforce certifications & modules from Salesforce Trailhead.
· Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (Data Loader)
· Strong communication skills: oral, written, and presentation, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and behavior styles.
· Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast paced environment.
· Knowledge of payment Gateways will be a plus.
· Bachelor of Science Degree (Highly preferred) or the equivalent.
· Deliver high-impact and value to the Support organization as a whole with Salesforce-related software projects.
· Design and Develop processes in a highly agile, iterative process environment.
· Testing & documentation are core values.
· Daily standup meetings to share our obstacles and wins.
Working with the business to brainstorm ideas, and translate those ideas into technical specifications for development
TECH HQs, are a small-medium sized company offering top quality web development and digital marketing services. Headquartered in Irvine, Orange County we have our off-shore development center based in Lahore, Pakistan. We are in the business of helping customers grow their business in the Internet W ...Read More