Tekfirst is currently looking for Senior Software Engineers, Senior individual will be working closely with a team of developers and key business staff on the development and maturity of new and existing systems
- Ensure timely completion of planned tasks with high quality output and enthusiastic approach.
- Analysis, elaboration, development.
- Produce top quality code, by strictly following industry best practices and coding standards with minimum supervision.
- Resolve complex design problems.
- Minimize errors, fix reported issues ensuring the ripples are analyzed and handled properly.
- Execute white box testing and regression tests for components and optimize the runtime behavior of your project actively.
- Design and implement testability elements.
- Highlight areas of improvement in development process.
- Provide technical guidance to junior team members.
- Ensure change history is maintained.
- Coordinate with the Analysis, QA, Databases and Client Services teams to facilitate the accuracy, quality, implementation and support.
- Provide proactive suggestions to enhance quality and efficiency.
- Update bug status and ensure its closure with bug tracking tool.
- Maintain highest level of professionalism, efficiency, teamwork, enthusiasm, discipline, mutual respect and integrity.
- Perform other day to day operational tasks as required by the management.
- Must have Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science
- Strong concepts in OOP and Databases.
- 4+ years’ experience in ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience in AngularJs
- WCF will be Plus point,
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, energetic, organized, responsible, polished and sharp.
- Software Design principles and patterns.
MS SQL Server, My SQL, MS Access, MS Excel
Interface Protocols & Standards
Ajax, Web Services, Jquery
OOP, Cross-browser Compatibility