WooGlobe is a UK based technology and media company focused on user-generated content. We discover, acquire, license, and distribute the most compelling stories and experiences from user-generated content (UGC) to the leading channels, media outlets, and news agencies around the world.
WooGlobe is looking for Social Media and Business Operations Manager for its office in Lahore.
- Serve as the representative of WooGlobe and communicate with creators on behalf of the brand across multiple channels (social platforms, messaging apps, email etc.) around the world.
- Contact the Creators via phone, email, and social media to acquire video content. This includes negotiating in writing/ verbally with Creators.
- Source, negotiate and close media distribution and partnership deals with media companies and agencies.
- Master the concept of social media management to maximize traffic, views and growth.
- Lead the Social accounts management team providing coverage across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- Lead a team of researchers to source compelling video content that has the potential to go viral.
- Resourceful internet searching skills with knowledge of YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- University graduate with media/journalism background and high computer literacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with excellent grasp of English language.
- Ideally 1-2 year’s experience in social media management
- Expert in navigating social networks (FB, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter etc.).
- Has a strong understanding of people, how they think, what they like/dislike
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage many projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Can work well in a team, as well as on his/her own
- A mind that is creative, analytical, and flexible all at the same time
- Ability to work in a face paced environment with excellent influencing skills.
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most talented people in the industry.
- Friendly environment, snacks, casual dress and the opportunity to make an impact in social media space.
Industry: Information Technology, Media