· Drive the documentation planning in partnership with the customer success and product teams.
· Produce high-quality documentation for products including manuals, help topics, FAQs etc.
· Independently research and author white papers and case studies.
· Produce high quality rich web content to be published in blogs, news-letters and distribution lists.
· Follow designs and standards to develop and deliver documentation and suggest improvements.
· Positions open for both experienced and fresh graduates
· Experienced using authoring applications to write, format, manage, and publish high-quality content.
· Degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science, Engineering is desirable.
· Previous experience working in an agile engineering environment a plus.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Strong grammar skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
Telecoms Experts Services (TelXperts) Ltd. was founded in UK in 2012. We have an international team of technical leaders in the field of Telecommunication Network Planning and Optimisation. TelXperts Ltd offer high quality Telecom trainings & consultancy of next generation mobile technologies such a ...Read More