We are looking for professional and energetic agents for our US-based call center. People who have 2-year experience working as a call center agent for spectrum or other internet/cable/TV/phone providers which based in the USA. We are good neighbors to our employees, our customers, and our communities. We value everyone!
WHAT OUR CALL CENTER AGENTS DO?
Provides basic customer support related to Spectrum services, including handling billing inquiries and payments. Employees in this role are responsible for establishing and maintaining professional and positive relationships with customers on behalf of Charter and ensuring issues are addressed consistently with company policies and practices.
· Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
· Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
· Effectively present and discuss Spectrum & charter products and services.
· Convey an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding regarding services.
· Manage customer interactions professionally and efficiently.
· Effectively address customer questions, complaints, and concerns within the scope of responsibility.
· Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of the supported product.
· Facilitate customer issue escalations to local management/support as required. Determine necessity for field visits.
· Accurately document customer account records based on actions taken.
· Fulfill work schedules as required.
· Participate in quality coaching sessions to ensure efficient and effective interactions with customers.
· Keep supervisor informed of any work-related concerns.
· Perform other duties as assigned