Telelinkz is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) for their US-based inbound Campaign. An ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills writing skills and listening skills.
REQUIRED KEY SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
- Must have at least 1-year experience.
- Provide reports on call center performance for the operations team.
- Strong time management skills with the necessary skills to self-manage priorities ultimately maximizing productivity and efficiency
- Responsible for end to end Quality Assurance Planning, Training Planning, and execution of the plan of the entire project.
- Provide reports on the agent's dialing times and key performance indicators.
- Ensure that all team members are correctly entering all required data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide employees with training and coaching to help them improve their skills.
- Track the performance of employees to identify trends and make sure they meet sales and performance goals.
- Resolve call scoring disputes, questions, and inquiries. Escalate situations as necessary.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of weekly call review and calibration sessions with Operations staff.
- Flexible to work night shifts on permanent basis i.e. 09:00pm -06:00am (Mon-Fri)
- Salary: Rs25,000.00 -35000.00 per month