The Agile Coach is responsible for end to end execution of an “Agile Release Train” collaborating with product owners for translation of the Payment Services requirements, defining and prioritizing the program backlog, driving the sprints, taking customer and usability feedback to deliver a world class product. Despite being a part of a large multinational organization, Telenor Bank culture would be more product and customer focused. The structure is designed as lean in order to make it more customer centric organization by quickly gathering customer feedback and hence improving speed and agility while delivering products in the market. ARTs are small, flexible teams that employ Agile methodologies to quickly provide our business/customers the solutions they need.
· Fully cognizant with processes, product, and technology aspects of the agile approach.
· Drive the adoption and execution of Agile methods and Scrum frameworks across the Agile Release Train.
· Mentor the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and how to add values to delight customers.
· Inspire and motivate the teams to go beyond their roles and build higher performing teams
· Strong understanding in all aspects of the scrum process which includes planning, running daily meetings, conducting sprint reviews and facilitating changes.
· Attends Scrum of Scrum meetings, help build a high-performing and self-managing team; the role also includes Product Management, defining and prioritizing the program backlog.
· Provide hands on development experience and guidance to the team on latest development technologies
· Incorporating customer/business feedback before every sprint making it more customer focused organization. Facilitate learning through workshops, meetings, and off-site meetings. Should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones
The Agile Coach role is all about coaching and enabling the Development Teams. We are building an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is in focus and where everyone’s common goal is to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible while having fun.
Required Knowledge, Competencies, Skills and Experience:
· Change Leadership – passionate about being a “Change Leader” and drives change efficiently within the team.
· Passion for innovation - continuously learns and introduce new tools/technology within the team (would have introduced new tools, technology in the past 2 year).
· An individual with a fast response to change and agile mind-set and demonstrated drive on relentless improvement in products/way of work.
· Collaboration & Influencing - Collaborates with stakeholders to develop products; networks with relevant speakers/teams to enable the team.
· Market Place Insights - Collaborates with customers to develop products.
· Demonstrates passion for work and drives the same within the team.
· Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
· Experience of leading a team in the capacity of Technical/functional lead and having worked in a highly matrix managed environment.
· Experience in app development and management. Proficient in .NET and Java & strong concepts related to AngularJS, MVC, Design Patterns, SOA, Web Services, REST services, micro service architecture.
· Mobile app development experience on Android/iOS and Hybrid Frameworks.
Tameer is a Microfinance bank managed by a group of highly experienced bankers committed to go where no (commercial) bank has gone before. It is a private commercial Microfinance bank licensed by the State Bank of Pakistan under the Microfinance Ordinance 2001. Tameer distinguishes itself from ot ...
Tameer is a Microfinance bank managed by a group of highly experienced bankers committed to go where no (commercial) bank has gone before. It is a private commercial Microfinance bank licensed by the State Bank of Pakistan under the Microfinance Ordinance 2001. Tameer distinguishes itself from ot ...Read More