· Monitor procedures that ensure compliance to “Anti Money Laundering” and “Know Your Customer” regulations at all business touch points.
· Ensure Compliance with Regulatory Requirement.
· Have good knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering and current issue pertaining to AML.
· Ongoing due diligence of customers
· Ongoing monitoring of customer’s transactions.
· Closure of transaction monitoring alerts with proper case management and record of proper evidences/communications.
· Reporting of suspicious transaction to Financial Monitoring Unit within define time line.
Conduct Staff Training on with relate to AML/Transaction Monitoring/ Polices / Processes.