• Responsible for Information Technology Banking Project handlings
• Responsible for handling of all New business requirements and Change request
• Attending Business level meetings in support of complete information technology projects
• ADC and Middleware Handling expertise
• Provide support to the functional streams of Payments, Loans, MA, Savings, Insurance, Corporate, IR & other banking systems for architecture, digitization, security, compliance and roadmap management
• Comply with the group wide standards of service delivery for change, incident, problem, capacity, release management and prioritization
• Ensure transparent audit support from technology, for SBP, Telenor Group and other compliance standards
· Responsible for finalization on message format specifications and finalization of Functional specifications.
· Responsible for coordination with vendor and business teams for project efforts timelines and deliveries.
· Expert knowledge of Linux, ISO, NDC & API
· Expertise in Host Security Module
· ATM, POS and Branchless channel handling knowledge
· Scheme Certification (MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, JCB and Union Pay)
· SBP and 1LINK compliance handling
· Transaction code, transaction type, processing code, 1LINK channel, Bill payment channel, Mwallet channel and remittance channel expertise
· Card Management, User management & Product management
· EMV card knowledge & Tag Parsing
· Ensure the best utilization of CAPEX and govern from forecast till its capitalization
· Enhance, Innovate and spearhead banking digital enablement with a strategic perspective
· Strict compliance with regulatory standards of Branchless banking and financial services industry
· Development, maintenance and management of artifacts/evidences repository for audits and compliance and service delivery
· Providing project related services (planning, communication, forecasting, budgeting, etc.) and management of projects and project forums
Stipulating service delivery principles and providing required support on establishment of KPI driven service delivery and governance.