Executive Manager is responsible for managing supervising and executes jobs for provisioning, operation, administration and monitoring of physical servers, routers, switches, security appliances; secure remote access devices, Storages, Backups, WAN links, Internet links, external agencies links, LAN, Wifi, Configuration Management, Virtualization, DR site, Operating Systems, System utilities, Customized Desktop OSes and user connectivity.
· Assist and support to service unit head and ensure that directions provided are translated into action items.
· Supervise and execute jobs to manage Data Center.
· Assist in working with external network and hardware service providers.
· Follow change and configuration management process.
· Work for proactive measures with the objective of near zero down time.
· Capacity building, extensive training and mentoring.
· Provision availability, reliability and performance of Network and OSes
· Supervise and work to Install, configure and monitor routers, switches, power units, terminal devices, access routers and other related equipment
· Manage WAN, LAN, Wifi networks and OSes across regional offices
· Maintain communication and server racks
· Install, configure and administer the server OSes
· Implement polices
· Perform need assessment, market survey, production reviews, testing and procurement of hardware, software and external services
Deploy and manage NMS and conduct trend analysis for required parameters