T· The prime responsibility of this position is to produce daily/weekly/monthly reports through the automated solutions and keep track of changes in different information mappings required for the automations on a regular basis.
· Responsible for performing and maintaining multiple (regular/adhoc) analytical cuts and their sharing with different stakeholders within defined frequencies.
· Monitor the key statistics of different products, and analyze their performance on a regular basis.
· Identify improvement areas in terms of quality of communication of information, implement innovative ideas in order to create better Business insights and work efficiencies.
· Development and maintenance of dashboards for interactive insights for senior management.
· Responsible for regulatory data reporting.
· Liaison between technical and Business intelligence team for the effective delivery on requirements.
Required Qualification, Education and Certifications:
· Degree(s)/Major(s): BS/MS in Computer/Actuarial Sciences
· Any additional Technical/Business Qualification/ Degree will be a plus
Experience: 2-4 Years
Works with technical reporting teams to ensure data completeness and correctness
Required Knowledge, Competencies, Skills and Experience:
· Well versed with MS excel, MS Access and Power point
· Hands-on experience with R and/or Python for predictive modelling
· Ability to write complex SQL scripts would be a big plus
· Must possess strong analytical skills
· Data interpretation and quantitative skills