· Ensure Compliance with Regulatory Requirement.
· Have good knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering and current issue pertaining to AML.
· Ensure teams perform proper case management of transactions within specified turnaround time.
· Ensure necessary documents (if required) are attached for case management of TMS Alerts.
· Maintain daily productivity of team with respect to assigned and resolution of cases.
· Ongoing due diligence of customers
· Prepared report on AML alerts for Head of KYC and AML
· Report of suspicious transaction to concern department for further reporting to Regulator.
· Report of CTR TO FMU
· Implement & monitor procedures that ensure compliance to “Anti Money Laundering” and “Know Your Customer” regulations at all business touch points.
· Time to time counselling to team for better results.
Conduct Staff Training on Transaction monitoring Process.