1. Ensure pick and drop service to employees for official requirements.
2. Air tickets and hotel booking for staff travel through bank approved agency.
3. Ensure serviceability / operation worthiness of all Bank pool / perk vehicles.
4. Ensure insurance coverage and related tax payments / completeness of documents of all Bank vehicles.
5. Ensure in time repair and maintenance of vehicles.
6. Ensure auction of Bank vehicles as and when tasked by the Management.
7. Ensure processing of insurance claims to proceed with speedy repair and maintenance of affected vehicles.
8. Maintain and ensure vehicle logbook.
9. Prepare, plan, and analyze trends to implement effective cost control initiative without compromising on Service Quality. Put up monthly trackers / graph sheets to line manager for review.
10. Ensure that all vehicles fuel tanks remain half full at the end of each day.
11. Manage driver’s cadre articulately to avoid any noise among the masses.
12. Event Management of bank.13. Staff expense claim processing.
14. Petty cash bills handling and processing timely with Finance.
15. Incumbent shall be responsible to adhere by Telenor Microfinance Bank Behaviours & Values in all aspects of his/her work conduct.Ensure that a culture of risk and compliance management is implemented, and institute performance measures tied to individual risk and compliance responsibilities
pstrongOverview/strong/ppTelenor Microfinance Bank Limited is jointly owned by Telenor Group, the leading telecommunications company across Scandinavia and Asia with 174 million customers, and Ant Financial, the operator of the world's leading payment and lifestyle platform Alipay that's als ...Read More